Laurie Hitchcock rose to prominence as the wife of Russell Hitchcock, an Australian musician. Her spouse, Hitchcock, is the lead singer of the soft rock duo Air Supply.
Age of Laurie Hitchcock
Laurie’s birth date is unknown, but her husband Hitchcock was born on June 15, 1949, in Melbourne, Australia. Her Australian parents, siblings, and early life are all unavailable. Laurie is of white ethnicity and holds Australian nationality.
She appears to be a well-educated woman, but details about her academic background are unavailable. Russell, her spouse, attends South Brunswick State School and Princes Hill High School.
Married Life of Laurie Hitchcock
Laurie Hitchcock and her husband Russell Hitchcock are still married. According to reports, their romantic relationship began in 1998. Laurie and Russell married after dating for two years. In the year 2000, they married and became husband and wife for the first time.
Laurie and Russell undoubtedly married in front of their family and friends. They have been happily married for over two decades. Furthermore, their marriage is going extremely well, with no mention of their separation. Laurie and Russell’s previous love affairs and relationships are not available.
Mother of Two Kids
Laurie and Russell had two children (a son and a daughter) during their marriage. Sydney Rose Hitchcock, their first child, was born to her.
The couple then welcomed their first child, a son named Jon Hitchcock. Laurie’s children’s birth dates are kept private. In Atlanta, Georgia, the entire Hitchcock family lives in a peaceful environment.
Her Husband’s Net Worth
Laurie Hitchcock has not provided her with any information about her previous jobs or career. She has previously earned a good living from her work. Laurie Hitchcock, on the other hand, has not disclosed her net worth or earnings.
Her husband, Russell Hitchcock, has a net worth of more than $12 million. She undoubtedly has a net worth that she shares with her beloved spouse Russell. Russell has amassed a sizable fortune as a result of her professional career. Laurie has been living a pleasant life.
Short Bio of Laurie Hitchcock’s Husband
- As previously stated, Laurie rose to fame as Russell Hitchcock’s wife, not for her work.
- Russell Charles Hitchcock, an Australian musician, was born on June 15, 1949, and his full name is Russell Charles Hitchcock.
- He has had an undeniable love of music since a young age.
- After meeting British musician Graham Russell in 1975, Air Supply was formed.
- Then he goes on to be the lead singer for the band Air Supply.
- From 1976 to the 1990s, the band “Air Supply” had numerous hit singles.
- The band’s hit songs include “All Out of Love,” “The One That You Love,” “Lost in Love,” and “Making Love Out of Nothing at All.”
- After the band broke up in 1987, he released several solo singles before releasing his self-titled solo debut album in 1988.
- Air Supply made a comeback in 1991 with the album The Earth Is, which included the singles “Without You” and “Stronger Than the Night.”
- In 1995, Russell recorded a duet with Rita Coolidge called “Is It You” for her album Behind the Memories.